CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE $ 27.95/Monthly
WHAT IS THE ELITE VERTICAL JUMP AND EXPLOSIVENESS SYSTEM?
The Elite Vertical Jump and Explosiveness System is the most scientifically sound, cutting edge online vertical jump program available. This is the same exact program that internationally recognized trainer Paul Fabritz uses to drastically improve the jumping ability of hundreds of athletes.
This program is an ongoing monthly subscription. As long as you want to improve, we will provide progressive monthly programs! If you wish to cancel, do so at any time by visiting www.online.pjfperformance.net/dashboard/me/account
All Online Training billing and account questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, the PJF team is not liable for any account cancellation/billing/technical inquiries if they are not first sent to email@example.com
Comprehensive Progressive Online Program:
–The Elite Vertical Jump and Explosiveness System is designed to gradually progress month after month to unleash your explosion potential! CLICK HERE to read an in-depth scientific description of the program.
All Exercises Come With Video Demonstrations, Sets/Rep Prescription and Directions on How to Get The Most Of The Exercise.
We Use The PJFPerformance.net Platform To Provide This Program:
-This allows you to not only have unlimited access to the program, but also provides a personal profile where you can set detailed goals, view your workout calendar, rearrange workouts around your schedule and also provides many other unique features.
–Take your phone to the gym to view your program and video demonstrations. We’ve partnered with the Exercise.com iPhone and Android app to make it easy for you to view and log your scheduled workouts from your mobile device. Gain insight to unique stats such as total pounds lifted per week, workouts completed and even site-wide and personal records for workout accomplishments (taking ACCOUNTABILITY to the next level)!
Option for Printable Workout Charts if You Do Not Have Access to Iphone/Android.
Receive Email Reminders for Daily Workouts.
Monthly Progressive Plyometric & Strength Training Program Designed to Drastically Improve your Vertical Jump and Explosiveness.
Access to “The Explosive Athlete’s Nutrition Guide”:
-This nutrition guide will teach you what foods you need to consume to build muscle, become lean and optimize your gains. Optimal performance requires optimal health!
Access to “Jumpers Yoga”:
-Yoga has numerous benefits for athletes, however, this is not your typical yoga video. Jumpers Yoga is designed specifically to improve flexibility in your jumping muscles. Optimal explosion requires adequate mobility/flexibility in certain joints/muscles.
Sports Visualization Training:
-Improving your performance requires elevated mental skills. The best players don’t just train their bodies, they train their minds! Our visualization training will help you find your zone and boost confidence immediately.
Injury Prevention Program:
-The plan is to drastically improve your overall athleticism during this program, but you have to stay injury-free to showcase your results! Our cutting edge injury prevention program is designed to decrease injury risk in the knees, ankles and enhance your full body stability/mobility to set you up for a healthy season.
Explosive Athlete’s Mentality Guide:
-Vertical jump gains will require improvements in the central nervous system (brain/spinal cord). Learning how to tap into your “improvement zone” prior to each set is essential for priming the central nervous system for optimal explosion.
-Training hard is great but gains are made during rest. Fortunately their are various scientific-based methods to enhance recovery. This guide will teach you specific protocols that aid in recovery.
-Purchase the Elite Vertical Jump and Explosiveness System and you’ll be setup instantly with your own profile!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE $ 27.95/Monthly
-Everyone responds differently to vertical jump training depending on training experience, age and genetics. We frequently see gains in the range of 6-15 inches, but this doesn’t guarantee that you will achieve these results.
– Usually improvements are noticed after the first week! On some occasions, usually if an
athlete is untrained, they may not gain in the first week due to fatigue and soreness. If this is the case for you don’t get discouraged because the gains should come in week two and three. I’ve had athletes gain up to 3 inches in the first week due to improvements in the nervous system and jumping biomechanics refinement.
– Become a great jumper off of one and 2 feet.
– Become a great in game jumper, not just a dunk contest dunker.
– Your broad jump will drastically improve. I’ve had numerous athletes gain 20+ inches on their broad jump! Broad jump is highly correlated with sprint speed, so improvements in this area are almost always accompanied by speed gains.
– Your footwork and agility will feel better than ever. For basketball players, you’ll notice that you’re easily blowing past defenders with an explosive first step.
– Proprioception and neuromuscular coordination will improve. Basically, this means that you will have better control of your body during competition. You’ll notice your handles increase because of footwork improvements.
– Be prepared to be your teams lock down defender. This program builds exceptional lateral speed/quickness which is key to becoming a good in-ball defender.
“In one month of training I packed on lean muscle while improving my vertical one inch every week! Overall in 4 weeks of training I gained four inches on my vertical jump and 17 inches on my broad jump.” -Dalton Ammerman (Professional Volleyball Player)
How Does This Program Differ From Other Vertical Jump Programs?
We use a multi-faceted approach to vertical jump and explosiveness training that goes above and beyond any other program.
- The majority of programs on the market consist of strictly repetitive jumping without an emphasis on strength/stability training, which studies consistently have proven to be a major cause of serious knee injuries. Even programs that do use a multi-dimensional approach usually don’t program it the correct way, which again leads to poor results and injury. Our program is properly progressed through four crucial phases that will lead to serious gains. The most effective way to drastically improve your vertical jump AND reduce risk of injury during training/competition is to gradually progress through the explosion pyramid below. Now, we do develop multiple components in each phase, however, all four phases are specifically focused on improving 1-2 performance qualities at a time. After phase 4, the program shifts to an undulated periodization for phase 5-12.
“Paul is an expert in anatomy, physiology and bio-mechanics and he has extensive knowledge for the game. He really knows how to apply science to basketball and improve players like myself.” – Ketia Swanier (UCONN/WNBA)
From a Physiological Standpoint This is What We Aim to Improve:
1) Our progressive strength training and plyometrics program leads to more fast twitch muscle fiber activation. We will activate and strengthen both types of fast twitch muscle fibers (type 2a and especially type 2b). These are the muscle cells responsible for explosive movements and high level force production.
2) Plyometrics, strength training and even advanced methods such as contrast training (also known as post activation potentiation) will optimize the central nervous system. The vertical jump and all explosive movements are highly reliant on central nervous system function. Through this program you can teach your nervous system how to recruit muscle fibers FASTER and how to recruit MORE fast twitch muscle fibers.
3) The combination of increased fast twitch muscle fiber activation and optimized central nervous system = MORE force production in a shorter amount of time! The jumping motion of an approach jump lasts about 0.2 seconds, so we need to teach your body to produce as much force as possible in this short amount of time.
4) You’ve heard the term “bounce” right? Think of that natural jumper from your school or an opposing team— you know, someone who doesn’t really train too hard but just naturally has BOUNCE. This athlete has a tremendous amount of natural elasticity. High amounts of elasticity in the muscle/tendon complex can be genetic OR to a certain extent can be developed through specific methods. If you’re like me I wasn’t blessed with elasticity, but through this program I became highly elastic. Essentially, this program aims to improve elasticity first by improving force absorption (think rubber band being pulled back), then force redirection (think rubber band transitioning from being pulled back to quickly being shot forward). Additionally, flexibility/mobility and joint stability are also huge when it comes to elasticity which is why you’ll be performing “Jumpers Yoga” frequently. Elasticity is a complex topic but just know this: WHEN you improve your elasticity you will feel bouncy on the court and will effortlessly jump higher on your worst days than you currently do on your best days.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO PURCHASE $ 27.95/Monthly
I’m an athlete that’s currently in season, can I still do the program?
-Yes! You will have to listen to your body and modify your regimen according to how you feel. It’s a good idea to cut training volume in half on game days. So– If an exercise calls for 3 sets of 8, you will do 3 sets of 4. Most of the great players in the game continue their normal training cycle throughout the season. Michael Jordan’s trainers will be the first to tell you that he continued his training regimen even on game day!
I’m a football player looking to get faster/more explosive. Is this program good for me?
-Yes, this program is good for ANY athlete that would benefit from more explosiveness, speed, agility and jumping ability. You will feel a difference in your footwork and first step explosiveness after the first week! This program is a game changer for all sports.
I already have a great vertical but I’m probably maxed out. Is this program worth it for me?
– Everyday I work with professional athletes who have over 40 inch max verticals and they consistently gain from this program! To be honest I don’t believe there’s such a thing as “maxing out”. Humans consistently get more athletic with time. In the 60’s it was rare to see a point guard dunk, however in today’s game almost every point guard in the NBA can dunk! There is no telling what the human body is capable of! You’ll read more about this in my “Explosive Athlete’s Mentality Guide”!
I know you said I could gain up to 15 inches on this program but what’s the average?
I have a rapidly growing database of athletes that have completed this program and we usually see gains from 6 to 12 inches. It’s hard to predict what you can gain because genetics plays a large role in how our bodies adapt to vertical jump training.
I am rehabbing an injury, is this program good for me?
–You need to be 100% cleared by your physical therapist with no movement limitations to participate on this program. This program contains injury prevention prevention exercises but it’s NOT a rehab program.
I’m a 14 year old female volleyball player is this program good for me?
Yes, this program is perfect for you. This specific program has produced tremendous results for volleyball players of all ages. Gender doesn’t matter, all that matters is desire!
I am 35 years old and I need to know if I can benefit from this program?
-You can improve your vertical jump at any age as long as your joints are healthy and you don’t have a problem with intense exercise. A major concern as we age is loss of fast twitch muscle fibers, which science had shown is the reason for loss of balance later in life. It’s CRUCIAL that you train your fast twitch muscle fibers as you age to prevent this from happening.
Is there a minimum age requirement for this program? I’m only 12 will it stunt my growth?
– If you’re under 18 years of age you must have a parent consent to your purchase. That being said, the whole “stunt your growth myth” has been consistently proven wrong. In fact, most national exercise organizations recommend that children of all ages perform a combination of strength training and plyometrics at a young age. Read the “Youth Strength Training” position statement from the American Council on Exercise http://www.acsm.org/docs/
Additionally, here’s the American Council on Exercise’s Position statement regarding “Youth Plyometrics Training” http://www.acsm.org/docs/
Playing sports as a child WITHOUT a well designed strength/plyometric regimen is one of the most dangerous aspects of youth sports. Youth players doing repetitive jumping in an uncontrolled environment (volleyball, basketball, etc) need to have strong muscles/connective tissue or they risk long term injury.
If you are not experienced with weight training I highly advise that you choose the body-weight alternative instead of heavy lifting throughout this program. Children and/or inexperienced exercisers should always be supervised by a knowledgable adult who can teach proper exercise form.
I’m obese, is this program too much for me?
Well, obese individuals undergo excess impact during plyometrics and agility training. It may be a good idea to lose weight through proper nutrition and low impact exercise before joining the program. Use a combination of full body strength training circuits, pool endurance workouts and elliptical workouts. Nutrition is key!
I have jumpers knee can I still gain from this program?
This program progresses at an appropriate rate so that athletes don’t develop or worsen jumpers knee. Keep in mind that there are various levels to jumpers knee, so get assessed by a physical therapist or qualified professional before starting the program. If the physical therapist feels the program is a good fit for you then you’ll just need to listen to your body. If your knee starts hurting you then you need to take days off and scale back the workout slightly. Since jumpers knee is an overuse problem you may want to cut the workout volume in half. So instead of 8 reps you could complete 4 and gradually work your way up.
Is the program refundable?
– No. All purchases of the PJF System Vertical Jump & Explosiveness program are non-refundable.
Is your program a digital download or DVD?
– This program is 100% online so your first step is to click “Subscribe” on this page and purchase the program. This gives you unlimited access to the program. All you Need is Internet Access! Download the Exercise.com app to view your program on the go!
Do I need equipment?
– Modifications are provided for all exercises that involve equipment. At the minimum all you need is 6 cones, a bench, box or sturdy chair.
While equipment isn’t required, there is equipment that I recommend for optimal results:
1) Access to a standard weight room with barbells, dumbbells and cable pulley machines.
2) Access to a pool with water about chest height when standing.
3) Access to a hill, ideally at least 20 yards. The slope doesn’t need to be extreme but should provide an adequate challenge.
4) Sand (beach, sand volleyball court, etc.)
5) Resistance bands (performbetter.com black 1 inch band works well)
6) Mini band (performbetter.com blue mini band works well)
7) Foam roller, tennis or lacrosse ball, or rolling pin for self massage.
8) Plyo boxes or any sturdy box or bench to jump on.
Is this type of training dangerous?
– High intensity exercise comes with inherent risks, but when performed correctly this program is safe. Since I’m not physically there with you correcting exercise form, so it’s important that you have the ability to watch the video, learn from the exercise demonstration and execute each exercise with good form.
This program is NOT for people with injuries, illness or any disease that may hinder high intensity exercise.
I can touch the rim right now but can’t dunk. Will this program get me dunking?
-Sounds like you need to gain about 4-5 inches to be able to dunk. 4-5 inch gain on this program is VERY attainable. Yes, this program should get you dunking if you stay consistent and make use of every aspect of the program.
Can I do this program at the same time as another strength and conditioning program?
– As far as lower body and core you will want to strictly use this program. Mixing programs will lead to overtraining. You can, however, add upper body workouts and conditioning if you’re approaching season.
“After one month of training I improved my vertical jump by 7 inches! On the court I was quicker and had my first step explosiveness back.” – Malcolm Lee (UCLA/NBA)
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO PURCHASE $ 27.95/Monthly
SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVE YOUR VERTICAL JUMP!
SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVE MULTI-DIRECTIONAL
FIRST STEP EXPLOSIVENESS, QUICKNESS AND
SPEED THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO DOMINATE
AT THE NEXT LEVEL.
ENHANCE YOUR FOOTWORK, PROPRIOCEPTIVE
ABILITIES AND NEUROMUSCULAR
DEVELOP EXCEPTIONAL CORE STRENGTH AND
IMPROVE FULL BODY MOBILITY AND
DECREASE YOUR RISK OF INJURY AND SET
YOURSELF UP FOR A LONG AND HEALTHY
DEVELOP A CHAMPIONS MINDSET WITH
*All purchases made to PJF Performance are final and there are no refunds*